Monday, December 22, 2014

New Horizons

WEBS OF PARADOX is now available through the iBooks store :)

For those of you who have read REINS OF TIME, this is the complete story, now, finally :)

What happened was this:: publishers prefer to accept 100,000 words or less. So that is why REINS OF TIME was not a complete story, why the completion of the story had to wait for "the next volume."

WEBS OF PARADOX is more than the next volume, it is the complete saga in one volume. Wild Child Publications released REINS OF TIME back to my ownership in October of this year, telling me I could republish it as long as I revised it. So. WEBS OF PARADOX has three sections. Part One is REINS OF TIME, revised and renamed. Part Two is WEBS OF PARADOX, the continuation of the story. [Wild Child Publications had accepted this "only if" I reduce the number of viewpoint characters, which I could not do, so I told them, "no thank you."] Part Three is the conclusion of the story, something no one has seen before this, with the exception of my magnificent critiquers--who are given a page of their own at the beginning of the story in official THANKS.

The current version of WEBS OF PARADOX is only available through the iBooks store, but I am opening an account very soon with Lulu so I can get hardcopies made. If you don't have an Apple device and would prefer hardcopy, let me know through email or Facebook message.

If you haven't read REINS OF TIME and are just curious, I have a PDF Sampler, just ask for it and I can send you that too.

Working with iAuthor was fun. Challenging, but very much worthwhile. I think I'll do it again next year :)

Hey, if you do read WEBS OF PARADOX, could you please write a review?? That would help this "new author" greatly. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment